Sunday 1 July 2012


Alpen Baked Apple


I have only recently discovered how the Red Days work on the Slimming World Plan, and have taken advantage of that to have two Healthy Extra B choices today.



Serves 2
Syn Free on a Red Day*

* Providing you use the Alpen Light and cooked apple as you 2 HEXB
I suppose it works on a Green Day too, but it took me long enough to get my head around the Red days, I don't want to confuse myself.

2 apples
2 Alpen Light Apple and Sultana bars
sweetener and cinnamon to taste
200ml diet appleade

1 tub quark
sweetener and cinnamon to taste
100ml diet appleade



Core the apples and immediately dip them in cold water with lemon juice. Score the skin all over. Place in a deep ovenproof dish. Break up the cereal bars and stuff into the centre of the apples. Mix appleade with cinnamon and sweetener, and pour all around the apples. Bake in the oven at 220°C for 15-20 until the apples are just soft but not mushy.

Serve with cinnamon sauce: mix together quark, sweetener and cinnamon, and add appleade until you get a smooth pouring consistency. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment